I have been serving families for the last 18 years (more than 500 families) and I have experience with prenatal, birth and postpartum care. I support natural, and medicated births (high risks, multiples, vbac, planned cesarean birth, etc.). Trained and certified in France and in the United States. In addition, I am certified in early childhood education, a sophrologist and I hold my CPR certification. Support families using different childbirth methods: Lamaze, Hypnobirthing, Hypnobabies, Bradley, Birth Boot Camp, hospital classes, online classes … or just their own intuition!
Offering a supportive, non-judgmental and respectful approach to birth.
On a personal note, I am the mother of two young adults. I am a French native speaker and can provide my services in English and in French. In addition, some of my favorite hobbies include swimming on a regular basis (great breathing technique work out!) and practicing yoga.
Finally, I am certified in a very simple method of stress management using a very practical set of tools (Sophrology): relaxation, breathing, visualization and simple movements accessible to anyone. It is the #1 technique used in Europe for childbirth preparation.
Let me share my passion of childbirth, newborns and new families with you!
- DONA International – Certified Birth Doula
- IFSI – Certified Newborns, Children Care, and Children with Special Needs Care Specialist
- Lamaze International – Certified Childbirth Educator
- IFTD – Certified Sophrologist
- Placenta Benefits Information (PBi) Placenta Encapsulation Specialist
- Rebozo in Childbirth – Trained
- Spinning Babies – Trained
- Comfort Touch for Doulas – Trained
- Certified Medical Interpreter
- Best Doulas in Baltimore 2017
Proudly serving: Baltimore, MD, Central Maryland and Southern Pennsylvania